- covers the Babylonian Talmud [BT];
- bases on the Soncino Babylonian Talmud (English) and Wikitext Talmud Bavli (Hebrew, Aramaic);
- distinguishes between three classes of entities: angels [ang], demons [dem] and ghosts [gho];
- (more or less) all the units involving dem of the BT are done; these with ang and gho are still in the stub form;
- distinguishes between six genres: biblical anecdote [bib], rabbinic anecdote [rab], cultic protocol [cult], pragmatic advice [prag], proverb [prov] and statement [stat];
- recognizes a number of entities and topics;
- covers all the attitude types.
Currently the following tasks are pending:
- covering the remaining corpuses of the early rabbinic literature [ERL];
- revising and cleaning up the database;
- supplementing the angels and ghosts of the BT;
- adding new topics;
- adding new themes: personage.
Estimated date of the publication of the next version: June 2017.