09 June 2017

It is with pleasure that I inform about my forthcoming lecture during Ex Nihilo. A “Zero Conference” on Research in the Religious Fields organized by the European Academy of Religion in Bologna, Italy (Sunday 18th - Thursday 22nd of June, 2017). The panel I am participating in, titled In-Between Humans and Gods. The Diversity of the Supernatural Beings in the Ancient Mediterranean Religions takes place on June 20th (Tuesday), 13:30-15:00 at the Department of Language, Literature and Modern Culture (Via Cartoleria 5) in room no VII.



My lecture, The World of Supernatural Entities according to the Elyonim veTachtonim – Electronic Inventory of Angels, Demons and Ghosts in the Early Rabbinic Literature will focus on the theoretical and methodological background of the project with a special emphasis on the conceptualization and operationalization of the "supernatural entity".

I would like to express my gratitude to the following institutions for their generous financial support (in alphabetical order):